by Jusbir Singh
I am so fortunate to meet an uplifting Gursikh today – Master Joginder Singh ji. He is 95 years old and so humble
- He was very close to Sant Baba Sohan Singh Ji (Malacca) and knew Sant Ji since his age of 5 years old and went to Gurdwara daily in Malacca.
- Master ji were one of the initiators of Naujawan Sabha idea which was then formalised in 1966.
- He is one of the founders of SNSM. I met him today in Adelaide, South Australia, where he now resides.
I spoke by writing a note to him because he has difficulties of hearing – so we exchange notes. Some of my notes and his reply:
- Master Daljit Singh ex jathedar of SNSM sends his Gurfateh (regards).
Master Daljit is in KL (Setapak High School), Do you remember Master Daljit Singh?
- Master Joginder Singh’s response: Yes indeed, I remember him. He smiled and reply his wjkk wjkf
- A student of yours who learnt paath from you, Jaspal Singh Pip sends his regards, He is now a pilot at SIA, do you remember him?
- Master Joginder Singh’s response: Yes indeed, I remember him and my sincere Gurfateh to him and family
- Do you know Bhai Gopal Singh Ipoh that lives near my house in Ipoh?
- Master Joginder Singh’s response: Yes, I know him quite well, he is a spiritual soul.
- Do you know that Sant Niranjan Singh from Patiala and Sant Sohan Singh were students of Sant Attar Singh ji
- Master Joginder Singh’s response: A Big Smile and YES.
- How do we know our level of spirituality?
- Master Joginder Singh’s response: You don’t have to know. Waheguru knows.
I am so blessed today and thank you Waheguru ji 🙏
Sant Baba Sohan Singh