Extracted from FB
The Slandrers(Nindaks), coined a New Slogan after dismal failure to confront scathing attacks on their misleading lies on Sikh Scriptures, read, recited, sung in all the Sikh Shrines, as approved by the Ecclesiastical Court of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib from 1928-2016, the edicts shall be posted tomorrow to nail the mendacious assertions of these Traducers.
Now coming to this new brand of Durmat to make a dent in the Guru Panth, I may emphatically once again state:
(1) There is no Panth in which Guru is missing.
(2) Ragi Darshan Singhias sacrilegious act of creating their own Scripture of First 13 Pages of Guru Granth Sahib and deleting even Anandu Sahib of Guru Amar Das from their New Brand Of Baptism Ceremony, this SLOGAN of EK GRANTH, minus GURU is a dangerous game plan of these Adversaries of Sikhism.
(3) The hidden agenda of this Slogan is to promote the Durmat of the Missionaries and create further rift in the Gurmat Pant, Nirmal Pant of Guru Nanak Dev Ji and Khalsa Commonwealth of Guru Gobind Singh ji.
(4) In this clever ploy of the NINDAKS where is the GURU, the very foundation of Sikhism.
(5) In this mischievous slogan any GRANTH can be placed to separate the Sikhs from their Sacred Scriptures.
(6) I have uploaded 13 pictures of various published GRANTHS with the suffix GURU. Can these Granths be called sacred scriptures of the Sikhs? Please click the link, (https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1663624233930149&id=100008477658198&pnref=story)
(7) Let the Nindaks spell out what they understand by the Sanskrit word GURU, PANTH and Scripture?
Dr Anurag Singh
(Ex-Director ‘Sikh Itihas Board’, SGPC)
THERE IS NO CONCEPT OF EK GRANTH EK PANTH IN SIKHISM – Dr Anurag Singh