Hukamnama to the panth from the Takhats
- The entire Sri Dasam Granth is Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s Bani (Gurbani).
- Sri Dasam Granth is an unquestionable integral part of the Khalsa Panth providing guidance on Sikh lifestyle (with relevance to Charitropakhyan), Code of Conduct (Rehat Maryada), Ardaas, Significance of Arms in Sikh faith, Amrit and Khalsa Panth.
- Sri Dasam Granth complements Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji’s meanings in its deeper context.
- Those who dispute or question the position of Sri Dasam Granth and its role in the Sikh ethos are ‘Panth Virodhi’ (opponents of Panth) and ‘Panth Dhoki’ (inimical of the Panth) and are in fact regarded to be against Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji.
- The Katha & Kirtan of Sri Dasam Granth is done at all Takhats and historical Gurdwaras till date.
Extracted from SGGS Academy
Harnaak Singh MGC is member of GSC see the link: https://americansikhcouncil.org/…/global-sikh-council…/ and another link: https://americansikhcouncil.org/…/global-sikh-council…/ and link (CONFERENCE IN MALYSIA ?): http://www.globalsikhcouncil.org/events/