by Harnaak Singh (170225)
Gur Sikh Jio. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Is there a dire need to have the Sangat exposed to such Parcharaks as Inder Singh Ghagga and associates who CREATE CONFUSION, UNNECESSARY CONTROVERSY AND FRICTION. Please read on to find out.
Further search on the head of the Parchar, Professor Inder Singh Ghagga Ji from Voice of Sikhs reveals the following. Further key points for the Sangat. (reference Link A and LINK B)
- He was Bhai Inder Singh Pannu and used to give Katha at a Gurdwara in Village Ghagga in Patiala District.
- Bhai Inder Singh worked as a driver with the Electricity Board.
- He later took correspondence courses with Missionary College Ludhiana and obtained a diploma.
- He got a job in a Gurmat College in Jawaddi and hence his professorship.
- His writings have been creating controversy in the Sikh Panth (Ref LINK B)
- His controversial views are along the lines of Kala Afghana.
Panthic.org has this to say about him.
“Missionary heretics like Ghagga have no clear ideology, or vested interest in solving issues that are facing the Panth. In reality, their agenda is to create confusion, unnecessary controversy, and friction. Due to such activities, Ghagga and his associates were put on notice by Sri Akal Takht Sahib in October of 2006”. (reference LINK B)
The document from Akal Takhat is attached as a PDF.
What is surprising is the dire need to have the Sangat exposed to such Parcharaks as Inder Singh Ghagga and associates who CREATE CONFUSION, UNNECESSARY CONTROVERSY AND FRICTION.
What are those who are involved in these activities intending to achieve?
Some names, besides Inder Singh Ghagga and Gurcharan Singh Jeonwalla, in the picture above are Autar Singh, Wajinder Singh, Baldev Singh Bhullar and Surinder Kaur.
Thank You for reading. ਗਲਤੀਆਂ ਦੀ ਖਿਮਾ.
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Ghagga and associated put on Notice by Akal Takhat. Click LINK to download PDF in Punjabi and English.
Links to Reference Articles
LINK B: http://www.sikhtimes.com/news_102306b.html (copy and paste in url, if link doesn’t work)