ENEMY WITHIN DURING : IT IS TIME TO IDENTIFY THE VILLAINS PLANTED AS BHEKHI SIKHS
My 17th POST for Kind Attention of President SGPC, Prof Kirpal Singh Ji Badungar
Respected President Sahib,
I am putting before you certain hard facts about the villains within the community who sold their conscience to put the entire Sikh Community into the torture chamber of Indian Army, which was commissioned to exterminate the Sikhs and teach them a lesson.
Not by empty slogans and press statements the Sikh martyrs will be honoured but by locating their murderers, rightly called by Giani Kirpal Singh ji, “THE iNFORMERS”. Satiguru is gracious enough to unveil this buried truth.
- I have already pointed out that Mr X of Face Book for years had already been identified Mr Gurcharan, a close associate of Mr Harcharan Singh, Chief-Secretary (a BJP-RSS man).
- It was hard to locate this Mr X alias Mr Gurcharan for me but God was gracious enough to guide my steps towards his home, pictures, IDs and Cars in Illford with number plates of his name. See my previous post.
- When his photographs were splashed on Facebook he was given a protective cover, as all secret agents receive, by his hirelings with Fake ID Humanity/Insaniat. They tried to mislead that he is from Africa, he is not Gurcharan, he is a relative of Joginder Spokesman etc. See the enclosed post.
- His close proximity to your Chief-Secretary and his identity with Akali Dal Secretary, Comrade Gurcharan, allegedly killed during cross firing in Operation Blue-Star has opened a pandora box and it is the duty of SGPC to rise above public statements and unearth the truth.
- Giani Kirpal Singh ji in his book , “AKHIN DITHA SAKA NEELA TARA”, translated by me, refers to a unidentified Secret Agent who identified the Sikhs for CBI from behind the widow, covered with papers. See titles as well as relevant pages of both the versions of the book.
- During Operation Blue-Star there were three Akali Leaders sitting in the Office of SGPC, namely,
- Gurcharan Singh Tohra,
- Harchand Singh Longowal, who provided information to Beta Singh on hot line and
- Balwant Singh Ramowalia
if I am correct.
Tohra-Longowal were taken into custody and sent to Jodhpur. Whereabouts of B.S.Ramowalia are still a mystery. Reference to informers by Giani Kirpal Singh may be studied minutely on this count to identify the informers; one is already identified.
No foreign invasion of India was possible without internal support, no such operation called Operation Blue-Star was possible without internal active support. Ask Your Sikh Itihas Research Board to do the job, pending since 31 years.
Servitor and Watchdog of Guru Panth. 11 .4.2017. — with Kamaljeet Singh.