by Dr Anurag Singh
COMPLETION DATE OF TRI CHARITRA PAKHYAN GRANTH,
AN INTEGRAL PART OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI’S DASAM GRANTH:EXAMINATION of COMRADE PUREWAL’S MISLEADING DATES
FOR: SGPC, DSGMC, GURU-PANTH and ITS SAMPARDAYAS
Friends today I have uploaded 27 photographs, which includes:
- Chaupai page from Damdami Codex of Dasam Granth.
- Opening page of Triya Charitra Pakhyan Pothi in the handwriting of Guru Gobind Singh ji, now placed in sanctum Santorum of Takhat Kesgarh Dahib.
- My seven pages research paper(Handwritten in Punjabi).
- Cover of the book entitled THE HINDU RELIGIOUS CALENDAR by M.M.Underhill(1921) with page no 16, clearly stating that Hindu Religious Calendar is Saka Calendar, nailing the misleading lies of Comrade Purewal and his hired writers in Calendar Committee, flooded with Gifts (Cameras and Laptops) to present the Indian National Saka Hindu Calendar as Nanakshahi Calendar and the Sikh Calendar (Bikarami Samvat, modified, used and popularised by the Sikh Gurus in Guru Granth Sahib, Dasam Granth and Hukamnamas) as Hindu Calendar.
- Relevant pages from Purewal’s Jantri 500 Years and his wrong calculation of dates to mislead the Sikhs that the Sikhs should reject Dasam Granth as its dates do not match with his own Defective Jantri.
So all the Sikh Organisations and Sampardayas as well as individuals must read it carefully to send their valuable suggestions.
Anurag Singh. 20.4.2017.