On 30th April 2017, I had written a brief article exposing MGC (Malaysia Gurdwara Council) as a functionary to anti-Dasam Granth jundli of ex-communicated Darshan Rogi and misguiding Sikh sangat in Malaysia giving wrong information on reciting Baani of Dasam patshah in Gurudwaras. Though it agreed to follow Sikh Rahat Maryada to keep its image cleaned but on the contrary it restricted Sangat to read any other bani of Dasam Patshah ji mentioned in Sikh Rahat Maryada. It means that it’s President Jagir Singh is so smart and cunning that at one hand he shows his loyalty to Akal Takhat and on the other hand he appeases Darshan Jundli.
Therefore they objected on my post and sent a PDF file proving me wrong by giving reference of a fake hukamnama. The PDF file sent to me and my response proving every Dusht anti-Dasam with truthful account, evidences and than giving detail how the fake hukamnama is used to misguide Sikh sangat all over the world by some anti Sikh elements who have one motto of their life to keep divided Sikhs.
Kindly read this post carefully and judge yourself. Please feel liberty to write your responses in comment box but not in filthy or abusive language. Write decently and I shall keep watching daily to clear your doubts.
The President S. Jagir Singh,
Malaysia Gurdwara Council.
Sub: Reply to S. Jagir Singh, President MGC.
Waheguru ji ka khalsa
Waheguru ji ki fateh !!
With reference to your letter dated 4th May 2017, no. MGC/OFF/282/05/(13-17), my response is as follows;
You have blamed that I accused MGC rejecting baani of Guru Gobind singh ji without any consideration of which baani as MGC accepts 3 Banis of nitnem from Dasam granth as per Sikh code of conduct.
I wonder your masters ex-communicated Darshan ragi and his associated have denied accepting these 3 baanis also in nitnem. I have their statements on this issue and it can be searched on youtube very easily. They are even against Ardas to which you are silent, please elaborate it also whether you agree on Ardas accepted by panth and mentioned in Sikh code of Conduct 1945?
Dasam granth is composed by 10th master but in your ignorance, you accusedme of baani of Dasam pita ji meant to be charittar Pakhyan.
Yes I have firm believe that whole Dasam granth is composed by 10th master and we can furnish evidences too if you challenge.
You also accused me of running foul of it (Bachittar natak), I may remind you Bachittar natak is part of Dasam granth. In your letter, you gave me two evidences to prove your version as…..
It is issued by Joginder Singh Vedanti only.Jathedars of two Takhats doing Prakash cannot sign this Gurmatta. Vedanti had pardoned Prof. Gurmukh Singh in this manner without any request from any member of his family.
Jathedar Sadhu Singh Bhaura himself is demolishing this misleading lie in the name of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib vide Hukamnama dated July 5, 1977 ex-communicating Bhag(Singh) Ambala for challenging the basic principles of Sikhism-Nitnem Bani, Kabio Bach Benti Chaupai of Guru Gobind Singh and Ardasa.
2- Resolution no 36672 dated 3/8/1973 of SGPC.
On the second part of your advice which you want to draw my attention on resolution no. 36672 in 1973, passed by SGPC and approved by Akal takhat, I may remind you it was fake. No hukamnama is ever issued. Hukamnama no 14 was issued on 29 Nov.1961 and the next hukamnama no. 15 was issued on 14 January 1974.
Copy of this Fake Hukamnama, referred by Gurbaksh Singh (Asstt. Sec. Dharam Parchar Committee, SGPC is pasted as above for your kind attention.
Note: there is no Hukamnama issued after 29 nov 1961 up to 13 Jan 1974 and This is a blatant lie in the name of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib.
Hukamnama, allegedly signed by Jathedar Sadhu Singh Bhaura (Jathedar Sri Akal Takhat Dahib), Giani Chet Singh (Head Granthi, Darbar Sahib Amritsar), Giani Kirpal Singh and Giani Sohan Singh(Granthis Darbar Sahib). This Hukamnama according to the learned fraternity of Sher-i-Punjab Radio was issued vide Resolution No.36672 on August 3, 1973 CE.
No such Hukamnama was ever issued by the Ecclesiastical Court of Sri Akal Takhat.
Then the question came that it is recorded in the Book of S. Roop Singh on Hukamnama of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib. Then they were informed that in the book of Roop Singh there is no Hukamnama of the year 1973. The readers too can check the said book and see that Hukamnama No.14 is dated 29.11.1961.,and from this date onwards there is no Hukamnama up to December 1973. Thereafter Hukamnama No. 15 is dated January 13, 1974.
So the blatant lie in the name of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib by Mr. Kuldip Singh and his chosen learned writers stands exposed.
It may be taken that Jathedar Sadhu Singh Bhaura himself is demolishing this misleading lie in the name of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib vide Hukamnama dated July 5, 1977 ex-communicating Bhag Singh, Ambala for challenging the basic principles of Sikhism-Nitnem Bani, Kabio Bach Benti Chaupai of Guru Gobind Singh and Ardasa.
The very contents of the letter of Mr. Gurbaksh Singh are patently false for the following reasons:
(1) Within 28 days S. Santokh Singh of Chandigarh died after seeking clarifications from SGPC .
PROOF: Santokh Singh’s letter is dated July 6, 1973 and the Asstt. Secretary of SGPC is responding on August 8, 1973.
(2) In the letter it is alleged that after seeking the opinion of Singh Sahibans the Dharmic Salahakar Committee of SGPC is sending you the following answer. Never in the history of SGPC Singh Sahiban ever participated in the meetings of SGPC’s Dharmic Salahakar Committee, Executive Body or any other outfit of SGPC.
(3) The Singh Sahibans are not subservient to Dharmic Salahakar Committee nor supposed to give opinion without consulting the Jathedars of other Takhats.
(4) Such Resolutions of the Dharmic Salahakar Committee or Dharam Parchar Committee are properly numbered in the Register and signed by the Committee Members as well as SGPC President. It is patent from this Fake Letter with Fake decision that no Resolution no. is given but Mr. Kuldip Singh and his associates on Sher-i-Punjab Radio were quoting the Fake Dispatch No. 36672 as Resolution (Matta) no.
(5) The contention of the mischievous Asstt Secretary that Singh Sahiban had stated-Triya Charitra Pakhyan is not a composition of Guru Gobind Singh ji but Copy of old Hindu Mythological Anecdotes (Sakhian) is also malicious propaganda according to the game plan of the Missionaries in the sacred name of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib by the hirelings of the Missionaries, who are still active within SGPC.
Now the handwritten Pothi of Pakhyan Charitra in the handwriting of Guru Sahib is available at Takhat Kesgarh Sahib.
The stand of Guru Panth through SGPC and ECCLESIASTICAL COURT OF SRI AKAL TAKHAT on Dasam Granth Sahib as inseparable part of Sikh Scriptures and Beliefs is established by the following:
(1) Thirteen decisions including SIX EX-COMMUNICATIONS by Sri Akal Takhat Sahib on the issue of Sri Dasam Granth had already been uploaded.
(2) Book,”Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji di-Shabad Murat: Dasven Patshah ka Granth ka Itihas, by S. Randhir Singh and published by SGPC in 1955.
(3) Das Granthi (Short form of Dasam Granth Sahib), with various compositions from Sri Dasam Granth Sahib, published by SGPC from 1950-2016; Three identical versions are being uploaded.
You also drew my attention on Panth sanctioned Sikh code of conduct which mention only 3 baanis of Dasam granth to be recited but doesn’t refer to whole Dasam granth.
That’s a valid point which they missed in drafting but they didn’t restricted it to be recited in gurudwaras as large number of Sikhs have firm believe that whole DG is composed by 10th Guru ji and Sikh Rahat maryada (SRM) also permits to recite bani of 10th master in gurudwaras so let it be. Why do you restrict Sikh sangat to recite this sacred bani in gurudwaras there?
You also say that the “controversy surrounding the Dasam Granth must be left to the scholars.”
So wait till that until scholars do not meet and take a final decision. Why do you give your opinion and force the gursikhs to not to recite bani of Dasam granth? I am sure you people are under false impression of misleading propaganda by Sher-i-punjab radio, Canada with a fake hukamnama of Sri Akal Takhat on Tiriya charittar Pakhyan.
Guru fateh jio.
Ajmer Singh Randhawa.