Fake hukamnama used by Global Sikh Council to defend in response to being declared Panth Dokhi
Hukamnama: Resolution No.36672 on August 3,1973 CE
“Charitro Pakhyan” in Dasam Granth as not Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, but Hindu Mythology.
Hukamnama, allegedly signed by Jathedar Sadhu Singh Bhaura (Jathedar Sri Akal Takhat Dahib),Giani Chet Singh(Head Granthi,Darbar Sahib Amritsar),Giani Kirpal Singh and Giani Sohan Singh (Granthis Darbar Sahib).
This is a blatant lie in the name of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib
- No such Hukamnama was ever issued by the Ecclesiastical Court of Sri Akal Takhat.
- Then the question came that it is recorded in the Book of S. Roop Singh on Hukamnama of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib. In the book of Roop Singh there is no Hukamnama of the year 1973.
- The readers too can check the said book and see that
- Hukamnama No. 14 – dated 29 Nov. 1961,
- Hukamnama No. 15 – dated 13 Jan 1974
Note: there is no Hukamnama issued after 29 nov 1961 up to 13 Jan 1974.
All the Sikhs of Guru-Panth are requested to be careful from these NINDAKS and their misleading motivated propaganda.
Dr Anurag Singh
(Ex-Director ‘Sikh Itihas Board’, SGPC)