The following 5 Banis are normally read by practising Sikhs early in the morning.
- Jap Ji Sahib
- Jaap Sahib
- Tav Prasad Swaiye
- Beynti Chaopai
- Anand Sahib
1. Japji Sahib, complied by Guru Nanak Dev Ji, the founder of Sikh dharam. This bani is from Siri Guru Granth Sahib.
2. Jaap Sahib, is from Dasam Granth.
3. Tav-Prasad Savaiye also called Amrit Savaiye or Suhd Savaiye, is also from Dasam Granth.
4. Benti Chaupai is also from Dasam Granth.
5. Anand Sahib, is a compilation by the Third guru Guru Amar Das. This bani is part of Siri Guru Granth Sahib.
Dr Anurag Singh
Ragi Darshan Singhias sacrilegious act of creating their own Scripture of First 13 Pages of Guru Granth Sahib and deleting even Anandu Sahib of Guru Amar Das from their New Brand Of Baptism Ceremony, this SLOGAN of EK GRANTH, minus GURU is a dangerous game plan of these Adversaries of Sikhism
Well explain by Baba Banta Singh Ji on Sri Dasam Granth. Those who have done something for Panth were Sri Dasam Granth believers. Those highly elevated souls were all believers of Sri Dasam Granth. Those who were martyed (Shaheed) for Panth were all Sri Dasam Granth believers. Those who are non-believers are just empty vessels. They have not done anything for Panth other then creating conflicts and disunity in Panth. They are just good in cutting and reducing Gurbani. Just for your info, the title professor is self proclaim. They have done diploma in Gurmat studies in some missionary college only. That’s all. Some of us tend to think that they professors and they are reliable as highly educated. Sorry to say, they are not. This is why they put professor in front their name, to play psychology.