CAMEL’S RIDE TO HIMALAYA: FATAL EFFECTS OF SGPC’S CONSPICUOUS SILENCE ON ADVERSARIES OF GURU GOBIND SINGH JI and HIS BANI, PATRONISED BY MR HARCHARAN SINGH:
My 20th Post for SGPC President
Respected President Sahib,
This is my 20th post on the fatal effects of SGPC’S continuous protection to Mr Harcharan Singh, Chief-Secretary, working wilfully against the tenets of Guru Panth in connivance with Global Adversaries of Guru Panth:
- Darshan Singhias,
- Spokesmanias ,
- Comrade Gurcharan (Mr X of Facebook, now on Sabbatical leave for six months after exposer),
- Malechh Khalsas.
Here is a more evidence received, emboldened by SGPC’s continuous silence:
- See the post of Mr Wajinder Singh with Ghagha, Wajinder Singh in extreme right and his associate Dr Karaminder standing with him. They are carrying their Logo of EK GRANTH-EK PANTH.
- See the second poster displaying their contempt for Nitnem Banis and Ardasa, uploaded by Slanderer Wajinder.
- See the third poster by a Spokesman of Ex-communicated Joginder advocating that Guru Granth Sahib was not given the status of Guru, but to the Khalsa Panth. It not only reveals their superficial faith in Guru Granth Sahib, but also exposes the sinister designs of Agencies working overtime with the help of these Slanders: Ragi Darshan and his Jundali.
- These Slanderers started their journey in 1882 under the patronage of British Government and in 125 years journey the faces and governments had changed but not the slogans. Himalaya can be scaled only by people with high moral character to match the heights of Himalaya and not by these Camels, infected with lower passions of worldly life.
- Nothing will happen to Guru Panth, as it is being protected by the Guru himself, but it will certainly hasten the fall of the political party which now controls SGPC for personal benefits.
Servitor and Watchdog of Guru Panth. April 14,2017. — with Gurinder Singh.