by Dr Anurag Singh
In November S.Manjit Singh Calcutta tried to revive the dead horse and ghost of Purewal’s Fake Nanakshahi Calendar, but failed. I am uploading my post asking direct questions to S.Manjit Singh Calcutta. The move ended in fiasco.
Today, the promoter of these Salanderers of Guru Gobind Singh and his Bani (Dasam Granth) as well as Purewal’s Fake Calendar on which Millions of Dollars, Pounds and Rupees of Sangat from Guru ki Golak were spent on advertisement to promote Atheism and Communism of Purewal, Dilgeer, Ragi Darshan, Inder Ghagha, Jagtar Jachak, Dunda and others from the stages of Delhi Gurdwaras to create division, dissensions, controversies and confusions, S. Paramjit Singh Sarna as Advisor to Punjab Chief-Minister Punjab has again approached President SGPC, Prof. Kirpal Singh Badungar, to resolve the Calendar and Dasam Granth Controversies.
Now may I ask my dear brother, S. Paramjit Singh Sarna:
- When Ragi Darshan had already been ex-communicated then how come that his protege Tarsem Singh and Co are attending a function organised by Haryana Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (an off shoot created by Congress in Haryana) and conferring the title of Panth Rattan. What is his stand.
- Whether he has taken the Special Amrit of Ragi Darshan to doubt the Bani of Guru Gobind Singh ji and Sikh Calendar, adopted, used, promoted by them in their writings?
- Whether he stand by Ragi Darshan and Co or Guru-Panth and ethics and ideals of Guru Sahibs?
- Who told him that these two historical and religious issues are subject to debate? If he recites his Nitnem, Ardasa of Guru Panth or Ragi Darshan and Dilgeer.
- Why and for what considerations he supported these disgruntled elements in the past? Whether he still has same inclination towards these Slanderers of Guru Panth?
PS This letter is being forwarded to SGPS President, as I feel that this fresh move is to give protective cloak to Dilgeer, now under scanner with Sri Akal Takhat Sahib.
Purewal’s Fake Calendar on which Millions of Dollars, Pounds and Rupees of Sangat from Guru ki Golak were spent on advertisement to promote Atheism and Communism of Purewal
He bribes to get his way through …