by Dr Anurag Singh
GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS of SIKKIM REVEALED THEIR MOTIVES to FORCIBLY OCCUPY HISTORICAL SIKH SHRINES IN SIKKIM:
FRESH CIRCULAR OF SDM CHUNGTHANG IS NAKED EXAMPLE OF PRE-JUDGING the ISSUE ACCORDING TO GAME PLAN of CHIEF-MINISTER SIKKIM-Post-12
Time to Act Legally for SGPC and DSGMC
As a counter blast to the Stay Order granted by Sikkim High Court as well as Supreme Court Of India, the Sikkim Government had now taken upon itself to follow the dictum, “might is right”, and SDM had further misused his Constitutional responsibility by issuing a Circular dated September 1, 2017 to Civil Administration, Chungthang to be present on September 2, 2017 at Gurdwara site to collect the data of illegal construction of the Gurdwaras.
The Copy of the impugned Circular, uploaded by S.Ajmer Singh Randhawa (See enclosed copy) proves to the hilt that:
- SDM, Chungthang, acting at the behest of his Masters, had pre-judged the issue against all canons of law and Dicta of the Supreme Court of India on this count. The Circular, therefore smacks of malicious intentions and Void-ab-initio.
- Any decision taken on the basis of this impugned Circular shall be reduced to nugatory by its inherent element of bias, malice and pre-Judgement.
- It further reveals that the So-called Secular Government of Sikkim had given quit-chit to Article-21 of Constitution of India and hurt the religious sentiments of the Sikhs by removing Sri Guru Granth Sahib and other sacred articles from the Gurdwaras and placing it on open road, which too is violative of Section 295-A of IPC.
- It is patent from the contents of this impugned Circular of the SDM that after hurting the religious sentiments of the Sikhs, now to save his own skin he calls the construction of Gurdwaras in Sikkim illegal at this belated stage, 25-30 years after construction of these historical Gurdwaras. Here again in the Court of Law delay and laches cannot be explained by these so-called constitutional authorities. This is legal lexicon is called, “putting the horse before the cart”.
- SDM and his accomplices first floated the theory that the place of worship belongs to Padmasambhava, a Tantric Guru of Tibet. But when overwhelming evidence was produced with plethora of documentary evidence from 25 books, chronicles and texts as old as 300 years old, to prove beyond reasonable doubt that:
- Sage Padmasambhava never visited Sikkim during his life time.
- Sage Padmasambhava was a Tantric, who was invited by King of Tibet in 747AD and he stayed at Lhasa and his area of preaching was limited to Lhasa, Samya Monastery and not beyond that.
- His influence started dwindling in the 11th century. Dalai Lamas of his lineage became extinct as per his prediction after 13th Dalai Lama.
- He represented Red Cap Lamas, but the Yellow Cap Lamas are worshippers of Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
- His Tantric Teachings are anti-thesis of what Gautama Buddha taught; not to aspire for supernatural powers: Siddhis (Pali-iddhis).
- Even in the Map of Sikkim, published by Surveyor General of India in 1981 no Gompha of any Buddhist Teacher, leave aside Sage Padmasambhava is shown. (See the enclosed map and its index).
- Realizing that the evidence created by these over zealous Government to forcibly occupy the historical Gurdwaras in Sikkim is not enough to give them any relief, they have committed another unconstitutional blunder by pre-judging the issue, which is sub-judicie in the Highest Courts of Law, operating in the country.
- What type of Nationalism these Government Officials are showing to the world, by accusing the army for alleged illegal construction of the Gurdwaras. How dare these people blinded with power are casting aspersions on the working of the Army.
- Aurangzeb tried this method and the Empire built by his Six predecessors in 200 years was reduced to dust and the empire of Bahadur Shah Zafar was from Red Fort to Chandni Chowk.
Now only option left is that all Sikh Organisations collect their might under one banner and fight this battle Legally as the intentions and behaviour of the Government is under shadow of doubt.
Complete Details of Guru Nanak Dev JI’S Gurdwaras and relics in Sikkim from my forthcoming book, Guru Nanak: Founder of Sikhism: Pictorial Biography, originally written by my father, Dr Trilochan Singh, and published by DSGMC in 1969.
Gurdwara Babe Di Khoondi (Stick) in Sikkim, referred in my above account. Gurdawara built by 30 Assam Rifles with name Gurdwara Nanak Lama Sahib. For Sikkim Government this act of Army is illegal.
Choga (Gown) of Guru Nanak Dev Ji at Chungthang Gurdwara. Locals call it Luga.
Footprint of Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Sikkim, which according to Sikkim Government is the footprint of Padmasambhava, who never visited Sikkim in his life.
Footprint of Guru Nanak in Gurdwara Chungthang preserved till date. See details in my account uploaded in this Post.
Another photographs of Guru Nanak Dev JI’S Choga.
You can read detailed post on my Timeline from my forthcoming book,uploaded in this post.But for your information this is a Tibetan Gown,used by Guru Sahib, during his visit and in Local language it is called Ligga,and we call it Choga.
Fresh Letter of SDM Chungthang to create new evidence after the Stay Orders, granted by Sikkim High Court and Supreme Court of India.
S.Ajmer Singh Randhawa’s tweeted message to file Criminal Complaint against Sikkim Government Officials. My post gives sufficient grounds to do the needful to put pressure of Law of these Encroachers. In law when you are right and have evidence then Offensive Stance is best defence.
Anurag Singh: Mohan Singh ji two three Organisations are working behind the scene while all others are mute spectators and are waiting for some adverse happenings in this case to open their mouths.