by harnaak singh
Ranjodh Phagwarda is having programs in Subang Gurdwara. See the program. He has been previously brought into Malaysia by the Sikh Naujawan Sahba.
RANJODH’S FAVOURITE PHRASE “KARAM KAAND” AND 25 YEARS VEDIC KNOWLEGE
Please view the video above.
There are some commonly used phrases found throughout Giani Ranjodh’s lectures/interviews in references to common Sikhi and Gurmat practices. In particular “karam kaand” stands out.
- karam kaand (rituals more so related to faith)
- studied the Puranas and associated literature for 25 years
Karam kaand is ritualistic practices mainly of a faith. In particular when Giani Ranjodh refers to this he is actually meaning Brahamvaad (the word commonly used by Kala Afghana in his books Bipran Ki Reet see LINK).
He sees the practices in Sikhi exactly as per the Kala Afghana Ideology. To him for example
- doing paath and NAAM Simran (see LINK, LINK)
- bathing in sarovars, visiting Hemkunt (see LINK)
- banees in Dasam Granth (see LINK, LINK)
- reject the 5 banees of Amrit ceremony (see LINK)
- practices described in Sikh Rehat Maryada (see LINK)
- Akhand Path and other religio-cultural functions in Gurdwaras (see LINK)
- our Gurus performing inexplicable events e.g. Guru Harkrishen and Chaju event (see LINK)
- the concept of reincarnation espoused in Gurbani (see LINK, LINK, LINK)
ARE ALL what he terms as karam kaand which means the same thing as Brahamvaad.
Studied Puranas and associated literature
He claims to have studied the Puranas and associated literature. The associated literature means other Vedic literature which includes the Vedas, Upanishads etc. By him claiming this frequently in his talks/interviews, he gives an impression that he is very knowledgeable in the Brahmanical faith which he says he studied for 25 years and hence his judgement of the above Sikh practices as Karam kaand.
DOES HE REALLY KNOW THE VEDIC LITERATURE?? We will expose his lack of knowlege in a future post.
His judgement that the above Sikh practices are Karam kand is QUESTIONABLE
ALIGNMENT WITH THE KALA AFGHANA IDEOLOGY
Giani Ranjodh supports the following miscreant anti-Sikhi anti-Gurmat individuals.
- Gurbaksh Singh Kala Afghana
- Ragi Darshan
- Inder Ghagga
- Sarabjit Dhunda
He calls them intellectuals, scholars who are trying to keep the Panth pure (nirmal) and unadulterated (Khaalas) because they question the long standing tenets and practices of the Sikh religion. He is not happy that these people have been excommunicated or reprimanded (by the Akaal Takhat).
He claims that those (from the Akaal Takhat and the other Takhats), who have excommunicated or reprimanded these miscreants, are manmateyay. And he incites the Sangat to protest and stop these people (i.e. those from the Takhats).
It is clear that Giani Ranjodh is a TRUE BLUE KALA AFGHANA MAN.
His claim that the above Sikh practices are karam kaand is based on
- his subscribing to the Kala Afghana Ideology which terms the above as Brahamvaad and
- his 25 year knowledge in the Vedas.
This are the type of ANTI-SIKHI ANTI-GURMAT moorakhs the Malaysian Sikh organisations have chosen to associate with, and to bring into Malaysia to spew their venom to the Sangat.
This is a real shame.
They are playing Russian roulette with the inner-self, the spiritual being of the Sangat and the future generations.
BEWARE. The WOLVES are in the SHEEP’s clothing.
May VAHEGURU bless us all.
Thank You for reading. ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ
(Guru Ji, Haun Moorakh Kaarey Laeyaa, daas harnaak singh)